Thursday, June 14, 2007

Quick update

Hello! Here's my only stitch update. Painted Ponies, one down, two more to go. The pony looks dorky, I think, But when I do the bs (yuck,yuck, yuck) I'm sure it will look alright.

Back stitching really does wonders.

I did this way back in 1983,

I didn't realize it was that long ago, till I looked at the back. I dont even remember what designer it is. I have worked a little on CDC, but nothing to brag about yet. I have to make this short, as the cat at DH shop had 6 kittens late yesterday afternoon. I want to go there and change the bedding. I will take a pic only if they are cuter today, then yesterday, lol. Ta Ta for now.

8 comments:

Sue said...

Your pony is great. Love the framed piece you posted ;)

Lucy said...

Hey, I like the horse even without the bs!!

stitcherw said...

Nice progress on your horse, it will be interesting to see how the BS will make the different areas pop. I hate BS too, but it makes such a huge difference to different projects.

Cute Welcome picture. It looks like it would have been a fun stitch, kind of reminds me of a LHN design a little. Looking forward to seeing pictures of the kittens.
Sue

Cheryl said...

Pony looks great. Love your other piece too. Can't wait to see kitty pictures :)

Sally said...

The pony looks really good Ranae. It's really unusual.

Love the Welcome picture.

Name: Vicki said...

The painted pony pony looks great!

Hazel said...

Youve been busy with some great stitching! I've not been around for a bit but its great catching up with what you've been up to. xx

Carla said...

The pony looks great and with the backstitch it will look even better..nice progress Ranae