Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas Ornies

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Holiday. It was really fun having everyone over, but glad its over, lol. I was vacuuming 10 minutes after everyone left on Christmas Day. I pretty much had everything picked up and back to normal that night. That left me with lots of time yesterday to stitch. I stitched up December from Seasonal Mementos by Mary Garry.

I just need to add the backing and a hanger. I know its a little late, but its done for next year.

Here is a pic of our tree, sideways, lol It's real, so it's not by any means perfect. I am running short on time this morning, so I have no time to go back and fix it. My FIL is coming down from Wisconsin and should be here any minute. So I am trying to post really fast, so after he leaves I can stitch some more,lol.



I dug these out and thought I would share with you. I stitched these a few years ago on perforated paper.

I will have more stitchy news in a few days. I am working hard on trying to get a few things wrapped up, get rid of some of the things on my plate, so there's more time to devote to ATS. I started Tie On Winter by Pine Mountain last nite, trying to finish up a bib, oh! then there's my try at a biscornu (thats planned for saturday).

I hope everyone has a beautiful fun-filled weekend.

Happy Stitchin' !!!!!!!

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of your holiday stitching is really cute!

Cheryl said...

Love seeing all your Christmas ornies. Your latest finish is lovely, havent seen that design before. I hope to have more ornies stitched for next year!!

mainely stitching said...

I can only wish our house was set back to rights after the big holiday fun - though Niek did do a bang-up job of finding space for all the kids' new toys! ;) Your Mary Garry finish is WONDERFUL!

Julie said...

Lovely tree and nice ornies. Cute finish too, nothing like getting ahead for next year LOL
Happy Holidays

Pumpkin said...

Great finish Ranae :o)

Thanks for posting the pictures of your ornies! Those are lovely and what great memories :o)

Marita said...

I love the ornaments. You have me very tempted to try perforated paper.

Kathy A. said...

loved your ornament. I told Dani that I was counting my after Christmas ornament as a 2008 finish since Christmas day has passed. Love the sideways tree. Been sitting in front of the computer for a while so twisting my neck counts as exercise. Glad you had a wonderful Christmas.

Unknown said...

The ornaments are really pretty. Enjoy the rest of the holidays, and happy new year!

Sharon said...

Your Christmas decor and ornies are so pretty!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Lovely ornies and its never too late to start for the next year!