Monday, October 6, 2008

Lots to report

Where do I start?
Hmmm! Well, Kellie had her tournament volleyball this weekend in a town that holds a Autumn Festival,
here are some pics.

They had lots of awesome craft vendors, music in the street, yummy food, etc.



The Stronghold Castle was also holding an English Fair, but I didn't get to go this year:(

This is my mantle all decked out for Halloween. I bought the witches boot and this adorable light up pumpkin

Look at this poor vacancy tree with no stitched ornies, just a couple of things from the fair. I guess I better get a move on that JCS halloween mag.

These caterpillars are everywhere this year, never seen so many.


I am doing some stitching and some reading. I had to checkout Bleeding Kansas again, so now I am going on 3 weeks reading it.

I am really trying focus my stitching on AAFG. I started this last year on Oct. 29, so I am really finally setting a goal to finish it by then. Yes! I said "Goal" lol
I have been stitching a little here and there on Emerald Mermaid, so here is my stitchy photo.

I have lots of new stitchy stash. I will be posting again in a few days.

I would love to change my header name, What do you all think?

I think something new would be nice.

If your still with me Kudo's! to you.

Thanks so much for stopping by

Happy Stitching!!

7 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I played volleyball in MS and HS, I miss it :)
And the Autumn Festival looks great and lots of fun!
I've not seen in caterpillars that look like that around here...I wonder what type they are?
And your mantle looks especially cute :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a fun start for Autumn, your mantle looks great.

Emerald Mermaid looks wonderful so far.

Julie said...

Thank you for sharing such lovely pics, hope the game went well for your team.
Your mantle looks wonderful Ranae, not so sure about the caterpillars though!
Love the orange autumnal look.

Beatrice said...

It looks like you had a good time. Thanks for sharing the pics.
Your Mantle looks so festive.
The mermaid has a wonderful start!!!

tkdquintmom said...

Love, love it all...she seems so intense on the vollyball! lol...get 'em! Change the header? Not your name right? Sure what the heck! Mix it up! Have fun with it!

Kathy said...

Did Kelly's team win in the tournament? Hope so.

Craft fairs are so fun. Your decoraing looks great. Food at the fair is great too.

Want to see that new stash!!!!

Pumpkin said...

Boy, you have been busy!

I love your mantel all decorated for Halloween :o) Yes, get cracking on those ornies! LOL!