Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Stitchy Stash

Hello! it's been awhile since I had clicky fingers, lol





Country Cottage Kids- "Boys and Bugs" "Princess Parade" and LHN Pinetop Logde



Crossed Wind Collection 28 ct "Earth" "Tumbleweed" for ToT fairy, but I think it is too drab and Summer Gingham

Fabric from Joan's-Sew-B-It-XStitching Blog Candy Corn, Caramel Apple, Marshmellow Pumpkin and Witches Hour I received Christmas alot faster than my Halloween edition.

I should be getting my ToT threads and beads and a few more charts I ordered from The Stitcher's Closet.

I do want to change my header name, but I got a few replies not to.

I was thinking like "Desperately Stitching" which seems like I am always doing, lol.

Happy Stitching!!

13 comments:

Ginnie said...

You have some lovely stuff there. That'll keep you busy for a while.

Beatrice said...

OH MY did you ever get a great haul.
Don't you just love the new Magazine???
Those fabrics are stunning and all those charts..where will you start????

Hazel said...

Nice stash haul! I am eagerly waiting my copy of the mag! x

Julie said...

Nice stash purchases Ranae, i wish my JCS ornie mag would swim faster across the pond LOL

Shell said...

ooooohhhh nice stash,love the funky fabric.You have some great Halloween ornies out on show,I need to get mine out soon.

Tammy said...

That fabric is so fun! Love the ornament issue! Go ahead and change up the blog title--it's a reflection of you and you should be happy with it!

Stitchingranny said...

Well as long as we can still find you lol. Trouble is some people change their name and thats the last you see of them.

You have a wonderful collection of stash there AND MORE TO COME wow you are spoiling yourself.

tkdquintmom said...

AWESOME stash pile there missy! I love the hand dyed fabby...cool stuff.

Karin said...

Great stash additions! I love the fabrics, and can't wait to see what you stitch on them.

Sally said...

Wow wonderful collection of new stash there Ranae! I'm still waiting for my JCS ornie mag and getting more impatient by the day! Lol!

I finally made up my BBD Rites of Spring into a stitcher's wallet. Do drop by my blog if you get chance and let me know what you think.

staci said...

Congrats on all the terrific new stash!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Wow awesome stash!

Pumpkin said...

Oh wow, wow, wow! Lookie at all that nice stash :o) You must be in heaven!

No touchie! The name of your Blog is just fine :o)