Saturday, November 17, 2007

freebie done

Hi! I hope your weekend has started off with a bang!
I finished off "I Love You To The Moon" freebie and here it is


I stitched on 16ct white aida with DMC
Here is the link CyberStitchers Patterns it is under designer Barbara Ana. Her designs are so darn cute, check them out.



I finally have in my hands "And They Sinned" here's a pic to prove it, lol



I have been looking high and low for this chart, seems like forever. I have had the fabby for months. This will be my New Years start. It is huge, wish me luck.


I was so happy to share and mailed off the magazine with Painted Ponies to Kathy A and Windy Hill to Barbara who e-mailed me first for the chart, so ladies watch for the postie.


I finally finished raking the front yard and burned, before it started sprinkling this morning. The trees are now bare, yippee!!

Now I am off to the needleshop that moved to Freeport. I just talked to Jill on the phone and is the first day of opening there. I am on my way to check out her store, so I will catch up on blog reading later.

Happy Stitching!!


19 comments:

Name: Vicki said...

I really like the Love You to the Moon bookmark. I like the colors! I'm planning on doing it for DD next Valentines. I'm sure you'll do a great job on And They Sinned. Have a great day!

Marita said...

That is a gorgeous freebie.

Thankyou for linking to it.

Sally said...

Oh I love your bookmark Ranae! In fact I've just been and downloaded it myself!

stitcherw said...

I love you to the moon looks wonderful. I'm off to get the pattern, as it would be a perfect one to do for my DD. It convey's my feelings, but is cute and funky enough that she'd enjoy it.

Congratulations on finishing up your leaves. I still have mine to do, but it started raining today before I got to them, so looks like a chore for tomorrow.
Sue

Dawn said...

That is so adorable! Great job:)

Have a great weekend!

Kathy said...

Love your finish. That is so cute. Could be used as a birth sampler by adding the name, date, etc. across the bottom.

And They Sinned, is quite an undertaking. I think that is the largest project that I have ever seen. Good Luck.

Aussie Stitcher said...

That is a cute finish, well done. Your CdC is looking fantastic, so is AAFG.

Queen of Frogging said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Pull Up A Needle And Stitch said...

I love your version of the freebie...it makes a perfect bookmark. Great job!

Happy Stitching,

Joanne
(www.pullupaneedleandstitch.wordpress.com)

Suzanne said...

The bookmark is really cute, thanks for the link. Your project for next year, And They Sinned, looks like it's going to be a huge challenge. I look forward to following your progress.

Karin said...

Fantastic bookmark! Love the finish.

Sharon said...

Very cute finish! I know that if anyone can stitch And they sinned, it's you! I will look forward to your starting.

Julie said...

Superb finish, very nicely done

Love your new chart too, thats a biggie!!

Thanks for stopping by my blog

wanda said...

Oh Ranae love your bookmark! I want And They Sinned too,they have it at my LNS as well as the stitched sample... beautiful!! I used Vonna's tutorial for the pinkeep. HUGS Wanda

nutmeg5 said...

Such a charming freebie! It makes a perfect bookmark.

Vonna said...

What a lovely finish on the bookmark! I love as they sinned too!
And you are such a sharing sweetie!

Jaimie said...

Cute freebie! I am going to check out that link!

Carla said...

Cute finish! I love Barbara Ana designs :)

tkdchick said...

Oooh ATS is a big'un!!! Good luck!