Tuesday, September 2, 2008

We have a winner

Well, That didn't take long. I stitched like crazy on it last night, to get the hat done. I checked this morning and the correct answer is A Halloween's Sudden Boo by Barbara Ana
It's a freebie, gotta love em
found here:
http://www.cyberstitchers.com/FormData/PatternLibrary/img/1154729328017.jpg?TS


guessed by TKDQuintmom Congratulations!! Please email me (found on sidebar) with address and what prize you would like.

I still need to go press my ATS and take a photo, will post tomorrow or maybe this evening.
I am once again behind in commenting, So I will go now and do a little catching up.
Happy Stitching!!

4 comments:

mainely stitching said...

Barbara Ana's designs are SO fun!! :D

Pumpkin said...

Yup, saw that last night :o)

Julie said...

Well done to the winner.

Clever idea Renae!

tkdquintmom said...

Yeah! You are just way too kind to offer this little contest. I'll be emailing you! Thanks so much for the contest chance and I'm REALLY anxious to see this one done up! Thank you so much!