Monday, March 4, 2013

Happy dance!!!

Good evening!
I finally finished a very, very old UFO
A weight off my shoulders, lol




Judith Kirby Halloween houses #9 (1989) and #15 (1994)
Stitched on 14ct or 18ct pewter gray aida
With DMC threads
I'm not sure how to go about doing this, but they are up for sale or trade
I will take a gift card credit to like 123 stitch, trade for other patterns, linen
or such. I would even consider a finished awesome stitchy piece

These are hard to find charts, especially finding them together
I would even consider breaking them up
I know lots of stitchers would love to stitch this design, and you may have one or the other.
Email me (found in my profile) and let me know what ya got.
I will take first come first serve to what I want for these charts
Does that seen fair?
#9 has a little wear, otherwise they are in good condition
We are under a winter storm watch, lots of heavy snowfall tomorrow,
I see it as lots of stitchy time.
I think I deserve to start something new, don't you!!??
Thanks for stopping by

19 comments:

Pam in IL said...

Congrats on your lovely finish! You definitely deserve to start a new project and I can't wait to see what you choose.

We're supposed to get 8-10 inches of snow in the coming snow storm. I'm ready for spring.

Shelly said...

That's a great finish! Nice feeling to finish off an old WIP isn't it?!

Margaret said...

Lovely finish! Sounds like there's a lot of snow coming for lots. I'm hoping the storm stays south of us as predicted.

Melody said...

Nice finish! I like those pieces. We are supposed to get lots of snow tomorrow too.

Deborah said...

Great finish!

Nicola said...

That's a beautiful finish. I have never seen this piece before.

cucki said...

wowwwwwwwwwwwww so cute..very sweet finish..well done x

Giovanna said...

Lovely finish, congratulations!

Annie said...

Beautiful finish and a really fun design. I'm sure you will find some takers easily.

Snow on the way here too. And in this area, we panic at the mere mention of the stuff!

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finish Ranae. You do deserve to start something new.

Linda

Julie said...

These are so fabulous, I'm sure they'll be snapped up and off to a good home real soon.

Lynn said...

Fabulous finish! I actually have both these charts in my stash. I think they were two of the first charts I ever bought on ebay. Yours is the first finish I've seen of them together. Congratulations!

Charlene ♥ NC said...

Another great finish! Yes, a snow day certainly does deserve a new start! Look forward to seeing what you choose.

Carol said...

Oh, I just love this one, Ranae! I did the part on the left and framed it before I even knew about the second part... Oh well!

valerie said...

What a super cute finish!

SoCal Debbie said...

Congratulations on a wonderful finish! It will be a great addition to your Halloween wall!

Bonnie said...

Have emailed you about the pattern could not email from your blog. Love this pattern so much. Hope you did not get much SNOW I am North of you.

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

I'd be doing the happy dance too ~ looks like a lot of stitchin'
You did a wonderful job!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Catherine said...

What a cute finish!!