Saturday, October 5, 2013

I love shopping

Happy gloomy Saturday!!!

Yesterday I took a ride up to Anna's part of the woods in Wisconsin... to shop
We went to Lynn's of Madison and Country Sampler in Spring Green. This is my purchase
32ct jobelan white for the Jardin bee pincushion, old crow Belle Soie
Two frames one for Garden of Eerie and the green one for Dashing Thru the Snow by BOAF

I'll just let the pictures do the talking


I just love when things are kitted, NOT!!!!!!
At Country Sampler you see the model, then you see it's all kitted up, darn it!!!!
It's so hard to resist








We also stopped at a couple resale stores, I picked up these frames and the box for as little as 6.00, great deal
The gold frame will definitely have to be painted black, I'm sure of it


I feel like I'm missing something, hmmmmm


Now with this yucky rainy weekend, should I frame or stitch? That is the question




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

13 comments:

Melody said...

Yes, it's a rainy Saturday here as well. I should work on finishing pieces but I find that hard to make myself do...

Good on your shop visits in Wisconsin.

Vickie said...

Rainy here yesterday and today.
I think you should make yourself finish something.

Phyllis said...

Maybe a little of both! LOL
Great stash addition. I don't think I've seen Dashing Through The Snow by BOAF. I need to look that one up.
Have a stitch filled day!

BTW..it's raining off and on here most of the day and I have a sore throat. Still trying to stitch on my silk gauze a little.

cucki said...

Aww I love rainy days :)
Sweet stash
Big hugs x

Keeper of the Crowes said...

I know just what you mean, Ranae!!! I can't pass up a kitted piece either. Great, great, finds!!!!

Barb said...

I love your purchases. I could not pass them up either. I want to do the Summer at Hollyberry Farm. I loved seeing the floss colors.

Margaret said...

Great purchases!! I am a sucker for kitted up charts. lolol! I think you need to spend the weekend teaching me how to frame. I envy those of you who know how.

SandraRee said...

Great finds and very nice finishes on your last post. So that's what it's called, "kitted". That's what I do to almost every pattern I want to stitch in my lifetime.

Myra said...

Wow! You have some wonderful new additions to your stash. Let's see...I think you should frame one and then stitch a little. :o)

denise said...

nice finds.wish i had an LNS.

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Miss and love brick and mortar shops--some designs and kits are hard to resist

Shirlee said...

Looking forward to seeing what you decided to do : )

Giovanna said...

I love shopping too :-) That's some lovely new stash. And it's been raining here too for the past 3 days :-(