Thursday, August 14, 2014

SAL update

Hello stitchers,

Here's my weekly progress on Away We Ride SAL



It's by Blackbird Designs, stitching on 30ct cocoa linen, I can't put it down, once I start stitching
Stop by and see Barbs progress at http://primpair.blogspot.com

I had another surprise bd mail day


Love the pretty card and the little pretty bag

Annette from http://californiastitcher.blogspot.com sent me these goodies


Some pretty silky silks and one of those pocket watch doodads to stitch the Halloween Time designs that I also received for my birthday
Thank you! Annette


Happy Market Day Shopping!!

P.S. I see some MUST HAVES! What about you?

14 comments:

Linda said...

Beautiful stitching and lovely gifts Ranae.

Linda

aprilmecheelesdulllife said...

Great Birthday Gifts! I see way to much on these market days. I have put in an order with Deb to grab me certain kits.. Can't wait!

Shelly said...

Yup, me too! Chessie and Me has some great stuff for Halloween. Great progress on Away too!

Barb said...

Great gift! Your progress is terrific! I love the way the tree looks. The colors are so pretty!

Phyllis said...

Looking good...great progress!
Yep..I'm excited to see all the market goodies..got my eye on a few. Looks like you had a great birthday.

Annette-California said...

Away we Ride is looking great. Love seeing your progress. Glad you like the gifts:) love Annette

Anonymous said...

What a cute gift package. Can't wait to see what you do with the pocket watch.

Away We Ride is coming along great!

cucki said...

Beautiful stitching and very sweet gifts xxx

Julie said...

Lovely gifts dropped into your mailbox. Nice progress on the SAL.
Have a lovely weekend!

Vickie said...

Annette is so very sweet and caring. Good for you!

Kevin said...

Your AWAY WE RIDE looks great!! You're making good progress.

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Away we ride is looking fantastic! Great BD surprises too :)

Karoline said...

Away we ride is looking lovely, great progress.

Gorgeous gifts from Annette

Sally said...

Lovely progress Ranae.

Lovely gifts from Annette.