Monday, October 13, 2014

Celebrations

This last weekend, Anna, Lois and I made a trek to St. Charles, Mo. for the Celebrations of Needlework. This was our third year attending


My purchases... I bought most of it at The Inspired Needle and The Silver Needle and then some

I take the Round Robin classes every year, but this year only 1 session. Here are the four kits I received.




I started Quaker Gone Spooky, when I got home, so I need to take a snap tonight, to show my start progress, I can't put it down. I'm stitching it on 36ct flagstone linen with recommended silks


It's such a joy to talk and meet, old and new stitchers and the shop owners

In a couple weeks I go to The Inspired Retreat in Shipshewana, In. I can't wait

Happy haunting stitching!!

14 comments:

Barb said...

What great stash Ranae! I especially love the Spooky Quaker design. It must have been so much fun attending the market! I wish I had been stitching more when I lived in the mid-west!

Sasha said...

That sounds like so much fun!

Annie said...

You always have so much fun on these stitchy outings. Love the Quaker Gone Spooky piece. I can see why you would get obsessed with working on it!

Phyllis said...

Glad you had a great time Ranae!
You got some great stash.

LaNelle said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful time and it shows in your Great stash....look forward to seeing your progress....

Brenda A said...

Looks like you got some awesome goodies!

cucki said...

Wow super sweet xx

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

Hi Ranae!!!
Looks like you got some wonderful goodies ~ Happy Stitchin'
Hope you have fun in Indiana!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Margaret said...

Oh lucky you! Inspired Needle retreat too -- wow! Love your new stash! Seems to me that Celebrations is now better in the midwest. I'm envious!

Mii Stitch said...

What a great new stash!! Looks like you had the most perfect day :)

Brigitte said...

Ohhhhh, such wonderful new stash, and it really has all that you could ask for - patterns, fabric and threads.

woolwoman said...

what a great fall you are having Ranae ! I envy you being able to go to Cathy's retreat. She is a plural member in our EGA guild down here in FL and we just love her and I order 90% of my stuff from Inspired Needle. Love your new start and that finish you showed in your last post - COOL! I have the chart linen and silk for that buried somewhere. Enjoy your weekend - Mel

Julie said...

Lots of lovely new things to keep you busy with the colder weather approaching.

stitcherw said...

Quaker gone spooky will be awesome when finished, what a fun piece. Love all your stash, but that's my favorite. Hadn't seen that before, love Halloween, and quaker styles, so no idea how I'd missed it. Looking forward to seeing you post a WIP of it :)