Friday, November 11, 2016

A late Halloween post

Hi Alł, 

I had two pieces framed this summer..

This one on top is by Prairie Moon, Thine is the Trick and the Treat
I believe I stitched it on 32ct Eek linen with black silk

Away We Ride by Blackbird Designs 



I recently finished The Boys Are Back in Town. If was a free chart with the purchase of the buttons by Just Another Button Company



I stitched and finished into a little pillow,  Giving Thanks by Notforgotten Farms 
I have a couple more finishes and whole of lot of fresh starts, so stay tuned..
Have a terrific weekend!
Tata

9 comments:

Robin in Virginia said...

Wonderful finishes! Have a fabulous weekend!

Shelly said...

Nice to see you back with some spooky stitching. The framed stitching are just wonderful!

Marilyn said...

All great finishes.
I especially like Thine is the Trick and the Treat on EEK.
It's too cool!
Marilyn

Sally said...

Fantastic finishes!

Frankie said...

Beautiful finishes! I really love Thine is the Trick and the Treat -- I've become obsessed with finding a copy of that pattern. Seeing both your finishes really makes me want to start my Away We Ride. Enjoy those beauties and happy stitching!

Alissa said...

Truly beautiful finishes. I can definitely see the many, many hours that you put into them!

Julie said...

Such beautiful framed pieces, Away we Ride is stunning.

Barb said...

The framed pieces look wonderful! I do love that little pillow. I don't have a lot of Thanksgiving pieces so I may have to get that one.

woolwoman said...

great pieces framed - LOVE them! glad you had them to enjoy this season. I still have Halloween up but will probably go right into Christmas in the near future. Usually keep pumpkins and such out till after T-giving but the time is just flying by. Enjoy ! Mel