Saturday, March 3, 2007

I am going to leave a post , so I can VENT. I messed up my Palomino and I'm not going to frog. I have way too many stitches to fix it, so i guess I will have to work around it. ARGHHHH!!!!!! It took me an hour to figure it out and decide on what to do, so then i worked on it for a while, so i would feel better about it and not trash it. I couldn't keep the frame on my lap stand, kept falling out, Arghhhh!!! I missed a line and then found it when I started the other page. I will have a pic next post, I think I have accomplished alot on it and will also post a pic of my L"Autumn by BOAF. It is finally a sunny day, it has been so dreary for more then a week with rain, sleet or snow. Here's a pic of my backyard, the creek is over flowing, becuz of the flooding. Maybe a walk would make me feel better. Hubby is taking me out to dinner tonite. I could chow down a blooming onion from LoneStar. He thinks I take my c/s too serious, think so?? Maybe. I need to surf the net for the Halloween Fairy by Mirabilia. I am going to try to tackle that. I just hope i dont get hooked like alot of stitchers do on Mirabilia becuz I go through different stages of all different things, right now it is fall and halloween. I have always admired Mirabilia. well, I will go back to my palomino and get a few more stitches in.
P.S. I feel like I won the lottery, I went to a church rummage sale and found about 20 c/s magazine and leaflets for a dime each. I also got a really large hoop, I think it is for quilting, but it will be nice for my L'Autmun becuz it is a huge design and also picked up a large 16 x 20 padded mounting board all for 4.00, woohoo!!!. more stash for cheap. I hope everybody has a more productive stitching weekend then me. Thanx for the vent. Ranae

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hate it when I mess up a piece like that and I probably do more frogging than most people. I'm very good at compensating around a mistake though, which is what I almost always do before I go to frogging. Hope next week is a better stitching week for you.

Sally said...

I'm sorry to hear you messed up on your Palomino piece. At least it will be unique! That is what I usually think if I've done way too too much to frog! There's always a way round these things.

Thank you for your comments on my blog. I'm going to add you to my blogroll.

stitcherw said...

Sorry the frog came to visit you, that is so frustrating. Hopefully you had an enjoyable evening and feel better now. The Halloween Fairy is very cute, I have that one and the Christmas Elf Fairy in my stash to do at some point.
Sue