Friday, May 25, 2007

Quick Stitchy Post

Hello! I am going to make this a fast post, as my whole weekend is so hectic already and its only Friday.

I visited my favorite LNS 23 Clark Street and sorry to report that I did not find the right floss for my CDC the fabby is just too orangey and the only thing I liked was a darker brownish, which I was not too thrilled about. So, I might just change my fabby. I did pick up some other stash though. Bright Needle. Windy Hill chart. Some floss to kit together and some beads.I also treated myself to Summer Patches chart and the Adam Original pre-sewn pillow. There's my kitty on top of my stitchy stash. She likes it as much as me:) I also bought fabby for Painted Ponies in The cross Stitcher magazine June 1995. So, I couldn't wait to start yet another WIP. I am looking for the free chart Shine On Harvest Moon by Monster Bubbles. I saw it in a magazine Nov. 2006 for Wichelt. I called them and its not available anymore through them. If you know where I can find it or would love to share with me, I would be happy to send SASE for it. I am going to blow off some stink this weekend :O We rented a Harley for the whole weekend. I wont be getting too much stitching in. But, I will post piccy's of my travels this weekend. Hopefully I can visit a stitchy shop somewhere. Ahhh! There, so much for a short post. Until next time... Everyone have a beautiful fun-filled long (stitchy) weekend. Happy Memorial Day!!

11 comments:

Sue said...

Love your stash, what a great way to start the holiday weekend. Have fun and be careful ;)

Cheryl said...

Great stash! I especially like the Brightneedle design. Have a fun weekend :)

Mary Ann said...

OOOHHH! Lovely stash!! It sounds like you have a fun weekend planned--be careful and enjoy!

Sally said...

Very nice new stash Ranae.

Have a fantastic holiday weekend. We have a long weekend here in the UK too.

Karin said...

Have fun on the harley this weekend - hope you have a safe time over the memorial day weekend.

Carla said...

Great stash!!!
Hope you enjoyed your weekend :)

Jamie said...

Great stash. Hope you had a great weekend.

stitcherw said...

Lovely new stash, what a great way to have started your weekend off.
Sue

Kajsa said...

Sounds like you had fun stashing! Pretty start on the ponies too.

Lelia said...

good choice on summer patches -- I have spring patches [around here someplace!]

You have your summer stitching all lined up!

Rachel S-H said...

Love the painted ponies. I had not seen that one before!