Monday, October 29, 2007

Updates

Hi! Well, I took everyone advice and stitched instead of raking.


I worked on CDC, here's my progress



I am stitching it on 32 ct Sugared Ginger from Lakeside Linen using DMC 4130 Chilean Sunset.

I am making progress on my Painted Ponies



I have a mane and then lots of backstitching.

Thanks so much to Chiloe's corner for finding the designer of that mystery chart. Here's the link for it if you were interested in it...
Peak in at Chiloe's wonderful blog.
I am sorry to say no stitching today, I do have to go rake today at least a little.
Oh by the way I seen this on someones blog and feel the need to pass it on. Take a peak at this site about the children's movie The Golden Compass, you might rethink about taking your children to see.
Well! off the rake, I wish I could fake. lol.
Happy Stitching!!

20 comments:

Beatrice said...

CdC looks like it is almost done.It is very pretty.
So are the ponies!!

Jackie in UK said...

Wow Ranae - that CDC is *just amazing*!! Stitching is always more fun than raking leaves, isn't it? :-)

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving your comments - I really appreciate it!

Jackie xx

Michelle said...

Your CdC is gorgeous! What a beautiful color! The painted ponies are looking great too!

Marita said...

CDC and your Painted Ponies are looking amazing. Great work.

I agreed stitching is much more fun than raking leaves. Pity such mundane chores drag us away from our needles and thread.

Anonymous said...

Cdc is just so awesome, your version is stunning!

Dani - tkdchick said...

Oooh your CDC looks just fantastic! I bet if you focus on it, it'll be your next HD!

Unknown said...

Thanks for visiting :D
Painted Ponies looks great!

Sally said...

Wow your CdC is coming along beautifully Ranae. I love it! And the ponies are looking fantastic:)

Michele said...

I love CdC .. can't believe you are almost done with it :)

Jane said...

The CDC is gorgeous! I can't wait for the finish!

Cindy said...

Oh yes, stitching is a much better choice than raking!!

Your CDC is looking fabulous :)

Hazel said...

CDC is looking fab! xx

Lelia said...

Yeah, given a choice, I'd skip the raking, too!!! Lovely lovely projects you are working on : )

Carla said...

CdC looks wonderful...it looks like you are almost done!

Sharon said...

Ranae, give me those speedy fingers! CdC looks amazing and you will be finished in no time. I haven't even begun to start. I keep finding other projects that call my name. The ponies look great too.

Cheryl said...

I cant believe you started CdC after me and you're nearly finished and i havent worked on mine since May!! Yours looks great! The ponies look great too :)

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Oh MY!!! That CdC is looking fabulous...you're getting REALLY close!

Carol said...

Oh my gosh! I cannot believe how little you have left on CDC now! Way to go!

Mindi said...

CDC is looking gorgeous, and well on its way to being done.

mainely stitching said...

CDC is utterly amazing!!!