Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Where did I get those boxes?

Hello! I hope everyone is staying dry where ever you are. It raining with freezing here. Yeah! No school, multiple closings, cancellations and threatening power outages. I think I will be staying in.
Just to let you know and I should have stated where I got those suitcase-like boxes. Gordmans // Something Unexpected, I tried to find them on the website, but its very basic. They do have a store locator. The small box was 5.99 and the large 7.99, you can guess what the medium was, lol. Not too bad a price. I still have two I am not using.
Sew!!! I am thinking I may give one away for my bloggiversary, so keep a look out for that. Not even sure of myself when that is. Sound like a good idea?
I am going to try for a little while to play catch up on some more blogs and get in some stitching. Kellie wants to make cookies, decorate the tree and make some jewerly, those pretty much require a mess, lol. I am sure she will win me over though,lol.
Happy Stitching!!

10 comments:

Beatrice said...

Those boxes are fun.
I know that I often buy things I like myself and have to go back for more I'm glad I'm not the only one that thinks like that..LOL..

Julie said...

Your suitcases look like a fun item, perfect for stitching stash and so portable too

Pumpkin said...

Ohhhh, that would be fun :o)

I hope you don't have a huge ice storm :o( I saw some pictures from this past week. Stay warm!

Mary Ann said...

Love those little suitcase boxes!! I hope you are safe from the ice storms--freezing rain/ice is just horrible!

Dani - tkdchick said...

I always feel like I'm catching up on blogs there's too many good one sout there!

Sally said...

Stay warm and dry Ranae! It's been very cold over here this week and we've had some very sharp frosts.

Laura said...

I love your suitcase boxes. How perfect for storing stash and stuff. Oh, and we have ice and closures here too.

Lana said...

Those cute little suitcase boxes are adorable,a nd what better use for them than to stash stash? LOL! The picture of Brianna is adorable, love the little double chin she has going on! I just want to pinch those cute little cheeks! I hope in all the hub bub of the holidays you find some relaxation time for stitching! Merry Christmas!

stitcherw said...

Well it is dry here, no ice or rain, but pretty cold and snowy. I just got done shoveling a bunch of snow too, we got close to a foot. Cookies warm from an oven sound wonderful, to bad I don't live closer when they are done I could come over and snitch a few, LOL.
Sue

Kathy A. said...

Yep, when we show something like those beautiful suitcases "where did you get them" is the next step. You are very ingenious with their use. Smart girl