Tuesday, November 18, 2014

Boo!!!!!

Hello,
I have a couple Halloween treats to share with you
I finished these the day before Halloween and forgot to share with you


The ghost are from this years JCS Halloween issue, stitched with DMC glow-in-the-dark thread and the Casting a Spell is by Homespun Elegance
And here are the backs..



So many was interested in this design, I'm sorry for not posting my start sooner then this


I love the Quaker tombstones

I did want to start this Mr. gobble Mustard Sewing Clamp kit by The Hearts Content


I'll save it for next year now, time is getting away from me

Happy Holidays!!!

8 comments:

Giovanna said...

Great ornaments, and the graveyard start is wonderful (love that design!) Great going!

Margaret said...

Everything looks great!

Barb said...

Great little Halloween designs. I am definitely going to stitch the Halloween Quaker Graveyard.

P.J. said...

Nice spooky finishes.

Mii Stitch said...

Love the Halloween finishes :) Isn't that glow in the dark thread so cool??? Your project suddenly comes to life in the dark, I love it :)

Sharon said...

Lovely projects Ranae! Happy Thanksgiving to you and yours!

Karoline said...

Cute finishes and the Halloween Graveyard is lovely

stitcherw said...

Bump in the night is so cute, I'll be it looks fantastic when it was glowing in the dark. Love your start of Quaker gone spooky, I've been eyeing that one for my stash :)