Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Christmas Garden

Happy holidays!!

I finished Christmas Garden, yay for me,


Blackbird Designs, stitched on 40ct. w/GAST threads
As you can see I stitched the alphabet instead of Christmas Garden. I most likely will leave it on the wall all year.

And here are a few WIP's I've been stitching on






Baby, Its Cold Outside



Turkey Troy



Nordic Yuletide, ornaments, set of 7 or 8


That's all for now...
I did finish Christmas Angels by Birds of a Feather, I will get that photo up, when I get home. I'm visiting my mom in the nursing home and taking her for lunch in the cafe.

Have a warm, safe and joyous holiday season from my family to yours

20 comments:

Cindy's Stitching said...

Really pretty. Definately hang all year.

cucki said...

So pretty x

Melissa said...

What a lovely finish and well before Christmas!

Great WIP's too!

Vickie said...

Congrats!
Turkey Trot is great!

Samplings from Spring Creek said...

Your Blackbird piece is beautiful!!! I stitched Turkey Trot earlier this year--it was a fun stitch and enjoyed it during fall/Thanksgiving time

pj said...

Love Christmas Garden! Great job!

Wishing you a Merry Christmas...enjoy your family and those sweet babies!

Linda said...

Lovely stitching Ranae.

Linda

Barb said...

All your Wips look great. I leave my Christmas Garden up all year. It is too pretty to put away! I especially love the Quaker ornaments. I have been in the mood to stitch some Quaker things.

Phyllis said...

You've been a busy stitcher. I like that you put the alphabet on the sampler.
Merry Christmas!

Margaret said...

Love your finish! Who is Turkey Trot by? I love that so far! All your WIPs are nice!

Beth said...

Congrats on your finish. I really like the mustard colored house and peacocks.

Christine said...

The Christmas Garden came out beautiful! Great job!

Diana said...

Your Christmas Garden is very pretty!

Blu said...

Gorgeous finish! And in time for Christmas too!

Annette-California said...

Big Congratulations on finishing Christmas Garden. It's a showpiece - gorgeous. love Annette

Mii Stitch said...

Congrats!! I love Nordic Yuletide too :)

Julie said...

Beautiful finish.
Nordic Yuletide is wonderful.

Loraine said...

Yea for you!! This is a beautiful piece. What a great sampler to leave up all year.
Great new starts too. We must be on the same stitching wave. I am doing several of the same things right now. Baby it's cold outside and Christmas garden. I just finished Thine is the Trick or the Treat...great minds think alike!

Mmanka said...

Beautiful finish with the alphabet!

Krista said...

Lots of fun WIPs! Love your Christmas Garden, and with the alpha too!! Enjoy your Sunday.