Monday, April 23, 2007



WooHoo!!!! It's a finish. I finally finished Palomino yesterday, but couldnt take a pic till this morning, becuz my camera needed recharged.

This was really fun to watch it magically appear before my eyes. I wish the old barn frame I have was bigger then a 8 X 10. I will probably have this one custom framed. I started in Jan. and thought it would take me through the summer. I am going to go thru my stash this morning and pick out some smaller wips to get done before I get Cirque Des Cercles supplies. I slept pretty good last night after doing the Happy Dance all day yesterday. I will post pic of my wips later this week. Take Care and Happy Stitching!!

16 comments:

Angi said...

Oh my! The palomino is gorgeous! My DD would love it! I can't wait to see what you pick for Cirque!

Cheryl said...

Wow, great finish! Congratulations!

Carla said...

wow! it looks great!!!!! Congratulations!!!!!

Sally said...

Wow, Palomino looks fantastic! I can almost reach out and touch it; it looks so real!

Lana said...

Wow! That is beautiful! It looks like a photograph!!! gorgeous stitching!
~Lana~

Jules said...

Gorgeous! I am very impressed. Well done. x

Shell said...

I bet you are very proud,it looks so realistic,cannot wait to see what frame you pick.
Sent you a email about sending off one of the ATCs.

Lucy said...

One word....WOW!!!!!!

Greg said...

That is just AWESOME!!! Congrats on the finish.

Lizzy said...

Oh, Wow is she ever beautiful! Lovely stitching... It looks just like a painting! Congrats on such a lovely finish! :-)

Barbara said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog. You've got some great stitching going on here :) Love Palomino, he is a handsome one. Congratulations! Cirque is gonna be great I just know it! Also I like BBD too and June Beries is coming along real nice.

Karin said...

Wow! That is gorgeous - it looks so real.

Charlene said...

Wow the Palomino was so gorgeous. Great work !!

Jamie said...

Oh wow this is beautiful. I just stumbled across our blog. I think I'm going to start Cirque des Circles but I can't do another HUGE project. It definitely is a popular one though.

stitcherw said...

Congratulations on the finish, it is gorgeous.
Sue

Name: Vicki said...

This horse is beautiful!! Great job!