Thursday, July 5, 2007

Big shout out

Here's a big shout out for Vonna HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I share the same birth date. Here's a card with a little something for me
she sent me the cutest BD card with a post card from IN. three beautful DMC variations and the sought after peacemakers needles. I have heard so much about them, I cant wait to try them out. They don't sell them anywhere around here. Thanks so much Vonna, all them will come in very handy. I haven't had too much time to stitch latety, as I am getting a party ready Saturday for my parents 60th Anniversary. Shhh!!! It's a secret and its at their home, hehe. We share the same day. They always say I am still their little firecracker even if I was a day late. DD and I spent the afternooon celebrating at Red Lobster with them this afternoon and then DH and kids are taking me out tonite for dinner. I am so full now, they will have to wheel chair me home tonite, lol. Two big eats in one day. Then to top off my BD I will want to go to Starbucks for a mocha frap since we will be in town. Happy Birthday to Vonna, and Happy Anniversary, Mom & Dad. Hope everyone has a fabulous day with many more.

10 comments:

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

Happy Birthday Ranae!!!
And many happy returns on your parents Anniversary milestone!!!
:)

Sue said...

Happy Birthday. You will LOVE those piecemakers, they're my favorite ;)

Lelia said...

Happy Birthday : ) And what cute little kittens!

Sharon said...

Happy Birthday Ranae! Wow, 60 years is amazing. I wish them the best! Have a great party.

Dawn B. said...

Happy Birthday though it's a day lait. Happy stitching with the new stash stuff.

Cheryl said...

Happy (belated) birthday Ranae!

Carla said...

Happy Belated Birthday Ranae!!!! :)

Name: Vicki said...

Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment! The fireman teddy is in the book Cherished Teddies: 46 Sports and Occupations by Designs by Gloria and Pat. Happy Belated Birthday!! The kittens are adorable. Will this be your first grandbaby? I know you're excited! Have a great day!

LivnLaf said...

Happy Birthday! We share the same week...mine is the 8th. Thanks for stopping by my blog too.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Picemakers ROCK!