Saturday, September 8, 2007

Hi! I was just playing around and stumbled across this Just Nan, Christmas Workshop.

Is this awesome or what?



I love it, but not the price, lol. It is on my priority list, lol.

I forgot to tell what I bought last weekend on sale:

Rose Manor, And A Forest Grew with fabby

Shepherds Bush, Trick or Treat

lots of threads GA and WDW

Miss Molly Mack, La-D-Da

Witchy Washy button pack

I have only received confirmation of order

still awaiting invoice

Due to: I ordered last minute on Monday nite, so they probably go through the orders they came in, but I will eventually get my order.

Happy Stitching!!

8 comments:

Hazel said...

I love the Molly Mack and A forest grew!! Great news about Brianna. I get the Gift of Stitching and think its very good value for money. i already have a long list of things I want to stitch from it. Definitely your type of designs I'd say. xx

Shell said...

a little pricey and over here a lot of shops will just change the $ for a £ sign so it is out of my price range.
I love the Gift of Stitching and agree it is right up your street.
Hope your new stash arrives soon.

mercy said...

I like the Just Nan too :-) And your grandbaby is just beautiful! Could you possibly tell me the details of that Halloween finish that you have on your sidebar? I LOVE Halloween designs and that one is too cute

Sally said...

The Just Nan is gorgeous but way out of my price range too!

YOur new stash sounds fantastic!

Beatrice said...

Wonderful new stash .Happy stitching!!!!

Anonymous said...

Great stashing! Sounds as if you got some wonderful things. Great news about Brianna. How nice that she's home now
Brenda

Kathy A. said...

Glad to hear Brianna is coming home. I love all your new purchases. I have put myself on a buying diet. Let's hope it lasts.

Aussie Stitcher said...

Nice stash, the Just Nan box is gorgeous.