Thursday, November 1, 2012

Stash...new and antique

Hello!

While at The Inspired Retreat I started this






I didn't get too much done, Old Glory by Rosewood Manor stitched on the beautiful linen called Heroic 32ct Belfast



I bought these from Cathy's shop she bought with to the retreat
Yes! tis Halloween charts, Have A Treat by Cherrywood designs and Stitch An Inch Halloween, By The Bay Needleart with a very big piece of 28ct Lugana white linen to stitch the little itty designs and then a piece of 40ct pear linen to stitch BBD Tis the Season from the Joyeux Noel, oh by the way, it's Brenda's fault, lol I won't point out the blog, lol, you know who you are, lol




I bought these grungy antiques while shopping in Shipshewana
I had good intentions cleaning the wood piece up and stitching or at least make a pretty fabric cushion for it, lol didn't happen, maybe later today
I plan on stitching a wrap for the tin piece, I have no clue what, but I'm sure I have something in my stash, if not I'll buy, lol
The old pincushion is for the wrist, you can hardly see the band, it's off left of the pincushion



I bought this frame for The Primitive Needle design at House of Stitches
I know it's a shame I was there again and this is all I bought. I was saving my money for the retreat, because I knew there would be lots of enablers there, lol and there sure was, lol, no disappointments

Now for the next picture I'm not showing you what I have stitched, but rather what I haven't because it's almost done, Garden of Eerie



Yes, one more spooky finish soon

Thats it for today, now to go stitch and see what damage I can do

Thanks so much for visiting and leaving comments, it makes my day, week, month , you get the idea ;)

Tata

14 comments:

BrendaS said...

I like the frame you bought at HOS. It looks like you will have a finish very soon with Garden of Erie.

Yes, I'm an enabler and PROUD of it:))) (LOL)

Have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your posts about the Inspired Needle Retreat, Renae! It looks and sounded like everyone had a good bit of fun! And ya know, friends are really good at enabling!

Robin in Virginia

cucki said...

Wow I really love the frame and your lovely stitching..
Cute antique stash ..I love it from my heart..
Garden of Erie is really looking so pretty..
Happy stitching and big hugs xxx

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

I didn't know you had started on Old Glory at the retreat... I love it :) And got a cut of 40 ct. Pear too...me too!! Imagine that! LOL!

Berit said...

Wonderful stitches! :D

Your frame will look very nice on that prim needle piece.

Krista said...

Great new start, and great new stash! :)

Barb said...

Can't wait to see one more spooky finish!! Nice group of antique treasures.

Brigitte said...

Looking forward to seeing Garden of Eerie finsihed. I love this project.

Nicola said...

Garden of Erie is anew one on me. Off to check it out. Enjoyed reading your post. Wishing you a good weekend.

Teresa S. said...

Who would have thought you'd actually find an orange frame without having to paint it yourself??
Looks great on that PN design too!

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

You sure have busy again ~ I wish I could stitch as much as you do ~ it seems likes it takes me forever to get something done.
Wonderful finds.
Can't wait to see your next finish!
Happy Stitchin'
Prim Blessings
Robin

Catherine said...

What great goodies!

Sarah Beth said...

I have the same rosewood manor pattern and I have the pretty hand dyed fabric she sold the pattern with. Love the antiques and the finishes for them. I just followed your blog so I'm a newbie it. I like what I see though merry Christmas.

Sarah Beth said...

I have the same rosewood manor pattern and I have the pretty hand dyed fabric she sold the pattern with. Love the antiques and the finishes for them. I just followed your blog so I'm a newbie it. I like what I see though merry Christmas.