Monday, December 22, 2014

Let's talk New Years Day

Sooooo I'd love to hear what everyone has kitted up or wants to kit up to stitch for the New Year

Photos are taken from the internet

This is what I'm thinking of starting....

Anagram Diffusion "Sampler 4 Saisons"

I love the red but....
I plan on stitching the different seasons in different soft colors





I downloaded the pattern from www. Broderie.net. I believe it cost 6.50 in US dollars



11 page pattern, the stitch count is 320X320. I have to shop for the 40ct linen and the 4 thread colors. I need to go to a shop to do a floss toss, before the 1st

When I first saw this pattern of course I googled and also fell in love with two designs also from Anagram Diffusion




"Elements"








"Ying Yang"


Has anyone ever stitched these designs or any others?

What is going to be your New Year Start?

Please don't hold me to this design, lol, I have a right to change my mine

I'm thinking, I better go get busy stitching what I have in my bag, lol

Tata for now

14 comments:

Blu said...

That looks like it's going to be fun. I'm really intrigued by Ying Yang. It looks interesting.

I think my start is going to be Alphabetissimo by Papillon Creations.

Lana said...

Looks like you're gonna be busy in the new year!! Happy stitching!

Barb said...

You are looking at some very pretty charts. I'm not sure, I don't make any special plans, I just keep doing whatever I'm working on.

Anonymous said...

I stitched the 4 seasons sampler in 2008 using 4 different colors of overdyed threads for the seasons & brown for the tree. I can look up the info if you're interested. I love these designs.
Happy stitching!

Julie Harvey

cucki said...

Wow they all so beautiful ...I love the different colors so much..
Big hugs and merry Christmas xx

Vickie said...

Oh that will be awesome!
I am just going to keep plugging away at Theotokos until it is done!!

Hazel said...

Oh my goodness! I searched high and low to get that Anagram pattern and I ended up paying a fortune from Australia to get it. I haven't started it but will be great to see what you do with it. x

Carol said...

I really look forward to watching your progress on that first one, Ranae--it is SO beautiful! I don't make plans for the new year because I can never follow through on them (other than my ornament a month thing!)...

Merry Christmas to you!

Margaret said...

I remember that design! It was on my todo list a long time ago and has never gotten done. I don't think I even bought the chart. lol! If I have a New Year's start, at the moment it will probably be Eleanor Parr. But I might also just knit. We'll see! Merry Christmas!

Christine said...

You have a great plan going! Yesterday I started to kit up "Good Company" from the Scarlett House for the New Year. Outside of that, I have a LONG list of WIP I am determined to finsih!

Sharon said...

Lovely stitching plans! I live the Yin and Yang. It's alway fun to dream and plan, though I think you are able to complete whereas I tend not to lol! Can't wait to see what you start.

Julie said...

Some lovely designs there Ranae.
I'm knitting some socks for hubby over the holidays and have not decided on my new start for Jan 1st.... lots to choose from though lol
Have a lovely Christmas. xxx

Shebafudge said...

Lovely designs. I haven't stitched any of them and I don't remember seeing them being stitched by others either. I will look forward to seeing your progress. xx

Brigitte said...

Oh Ranae, what a wonderful design from Abagram. I stitched this one many years ago and stitched it in red and antique white with the threads that came with the kit. I only changed the fabric from 24ct to 36ct. Today I would stitch it on 40ct, too. I'm very curious to know what colours you choose for yours.

I have several huge projects kitted up but haven't made my mind up which one to start on the New Year's Day.

Happy New Year and happy new start!