Saturday, December 13, 2014

Nordic Yuletide

Hello!!

I finished one of the Nordic Yuletide ornament






By Summer House Stitche Works

I'm stitching all the ornaments on 28ct Natural linen with silver from Fabric Flair with the champagne ice mill hill beads. I'm using the same linen for the back.

Here's an actual better picture of it and also my start on another one






I love everything about these and won't stop until I stitched them all.
There are 7 designs in the chart and two more in the 2014 JCS ornament and JCS preview issues.

Take care and be safe this holiday season


17 comments:

Vickie said...

What gorgeous colors! Have fun!

Annette-California said...

Absolutely beautiful! love Annette

Blu said...

Very pretty finish!

Vonna Pfeiffer said...

VERY gorgeous!!

Robin in Virginia said...

I like them much better after seeing yours stitched up and another started! Enjoy your weekend!

Robin in Virginia

Southpaw Stitcher said...

Love your finish, Ranae, it's beautiful! I may have to get this chart the next time I go to Inspired Needle.

Margaret said...

Beautiful! I love the colors!

Barb said...

What a beautiful ornament!

P.J. said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous, gorgeous!!!

Maggie said...

These are lovely, thanks for sharing, i'm going in search of those charts now! lol

Mii Stitch said...

Absolutely lovely!!

Julie said...

The colours in this one are something that I would never have chosen, they look wonderful. A super finish.

Kaisievic said...

These are so lovely, I can see why you wish to stitch them all.

barbara said...

Oh what a lovely design, and so beautifully stitched!! :) Best wishes to you and yours through the holidays and new year. :)

Irene said...

bellissimo, colori favolosi

Hazel said...

These are so pretty. I love your colours. X

Angela said...

Lovely finish!