Tuesday, February 12, 2008

MSAL part 1 finished

Hello!
Although all four parts are out on the MSAL with Barbara Ana and Helga. I just finished part 1

I received my BBD Club "Where My Heart Blooms" and fabric the other day.
I dont suspect I will get my superbowl orders before I leave for Florida on Friday late afternoon.
Thanks to the couple of you that directed me to needle shops in Florida. I still have to visit Hoffmans to find more, lol. I am thinking I will pack LHN Frappuccino kit. I am not seeing much stitching time while down there. Monday will be in Orlando, Tuesday & Wednesday in Miami and down to the Florida Keys (Key West)Thursday to the huge flea market north of Sebring?,

Friday will be in St Petersburg,


Saturday in The Villages and anywhere else in between. I dont look forward to much sleep either. We will mainly be staying at Lake Placid condo with my MIL. I cant wait to visit the needleshops and see all the wonderful new things from Nashville. I will miss my preview party's here. For those who live in the upper midwest states I will bring some warm weather back, hehee.

I wont be posting again until after I get back on the 24th. I really need to spend more time on taxes before we leave, Blah!!

There will be no tv and internet time while we are gone. Dont you think thats a good idea?

Thank You for all the wonderful comments on my biscornu, thats what keeps me stitching. I love to visit and hear from you all.

Take Care & Happy Happy Stitching!!!

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your msal looks great. I used to live in Sebring for a short while about 13 years ago. Have fun on your trip.

Beatrice said...

What a cute MSAL.
Your trip sounds like it will be a blast! HAVE FUN!

Cindy said...

Have an awesome trip! And, please do bring back some warm weather with you :)

Marita said...

Have a wonderful and restful time away.

No tv and no internet sound very scary to me, yet it would probably be really good too.

Pumpkin said...

You SAL looks wonderful Ranae! I'm so mad because I emailed them and even though I have parts 2, 3 &4, she won't send me part 1 :o(

You have FUN in Florida!!!! I can't wait to see pictures :o)

Unknown said...

The MSAL looks awesome! I'm loving Barbara Ana's designs. Have a great trip, and especially enjoy the sunshine :-)

Kathy said...

Your MSAL looks great. I have decided to put off stitching any more on it at this time. Found something that I like better.

Was at LNS this afternoon to help her unpack the market stuff. AWESOME!!!

Have a great trip!!!

mainely stitching said...

Oh I wish I could go with you to Key West! One of my best friends lives there and I haven't seen him since before the birth of my oldest child. Have fun!!! :D :D :D

Julie said...

Beautiful SAL, so bright and cheery

Have fun on your trip

Dani - tkdchick said...

Have a great trip and travel safe!

Sally said...

Your SAL piece is so cute Ranae.

Isn't the BD Loose Feathers chart gorgeous. I got mine the other day too with the fabric.

Have a wonderful trip!

Carla said...

Part 1 looks great!!!
Have fun in Florida :)

Lillie said...

Your MSAL is so adorable. Looks like you had a wonderful trip. Thank you for sharing the photos.

Wanda said...

The msal is looking good! I am so envious of your trip, have great fun and don't forget the sunblock!!

Sue said...

Love your start and that new BBD is wonderful. Have a great vacation ;)

stitcherw said...

The SAL is looking wonderful, such a fun design and so colorful. Have a great time on your trip.
Sue

Kajsa said...

That Mystery sampler is so cute! You will have so much fun on your trip, I love Florida.

Beatrice said...

When you get back from your trip have a look at my blog you've been tagged!

Kathy A. said...

Have a great trip to Florida and have lots of fun. Loved your biscornu. Nice work!!!!

Jane said...

Cute MSAL! Have fun!

Lennu said...

Your SAL looks great! I hope you're having a wonderful trip!

Laura said...

Your MSAL is so bright and cheerful. It is very cute. I also have the LHN Frappucino kit and am eager to start it. Have a great trip.