Friday, November 14, 2008

Another small finish

Happy Friday!!


I finished off my freebie found Here last night.


32ct cream belfast

This was a total joy to stitch.












I couldn't resist this when I was digging around,


White Christmas by The Drawn Thread









I would really like to finish this one as a flatfold. Any good tutorials out there PLMK







Can you figure out this mystery now?

Run, Don't walk over to Chiloe's corner for a drawing of a French magazine

*Edited to add
Sandra tagged me to share 6 random things about me.
Here are the rules:
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post
.5. Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
6. Let the tagger know your entry is up.

Here I go:

1. I love to play in the snow, just like a kid
2. When I stitch the alphabet I ALWAYS have to stitch them in order.
3. I love to eat soybeans right out of the combine
4. I don't eat any desserts if they don't have chocolate in it
5. I collect mammies
6. I also collect salt and peppers shakers

I am not going to tag anyone as this tag has been around the block

Happy Weekend!

Happy Stitching!

19 comments:

Shell said...

great finishing, very neat.
It looks like a fairy ,but I have no idea which design.

Carla said...

Lovely pinkeep Ranae!!!

Mylene said...

I love how you finished this freebie.

Pumpkin said...

Beautiful finish Ranae :o)

Ohhh, that's a fairy!

Hazel said...

Greta finish! I might do this one. xx

Amanda said...

Beautiful finish! You've been busy!

Julie said...

Thank you for your lovely comment on my blog {hugs}

Your Xmas pinkeep is superb. I've seen this one i think, but this flu is puddling my brain, can't remember where .....

Kathy A. said...

What a great job on that pinkeep! Love the photo of Brianna in the leaves. I think I recognize that fairy!

Nana said...

Beautiful finish for your freebie...thanks for sharing.
Especially thanks for stopping by my blog to say hello.. :)..
Tinkerbell Fairy?

Nana
Fl
http://nanascraper.blogspot.com/

Chiloe said...

It's beautiful !!!

For the background to work fine on your blog, you must first change your template with blogger and choose the one that is Called Minima. It is in your setting and will be done automatically by blogger ;-)

Karin said...

Gorgeous finish - I love the backing fabric as well.

Marita said...

Fantastic finish. Congratulations.

Anonymous said...

beautiful pinkeep the design is lovely, must put this on my to do list
I think your mystery piece is a fairy?

Dawn B. said...

Love the pinKeep finish.
Try http://focusonfinishing.wordpress.com/
For your finishing delema

stitcherw said...

It looks wonderful, your earlier finish of Winter Delivery looked great as well. Nice start on White Christmas too(as I sit here watching it snow outside).

Your mystery piece is looking so pretty. Is it Fairy Celebration II by Passione Ricamo? The three they designed in the series are lovely.
Sue

Cindy F. said...

Beautiful freebie finish!!
The fairy looks familiar....

Sally said...

I love your finish Ranae! So pretty.

I can't wait to see more of DT White Christmas. I love that piece.

Well I was going to say your new start is a PS Fairy freebie but Sue beat me to it! LOL!

Laura said...

Your Christmas pinkeep finish is beautiful!

Here is a link to a tutorial on making flatfolds: http://tts-tutorials.blogspot.com/2007/07/flat-fold-tutorial.html

Lelia said...

beautiful ornament! and your new heading is great : )