Saturday, November 8, 2008

Warm Winter Wishes

I finally finished Warm Winter Wishes by Waxing Moon into a pinkeep. I finished stitching it this summer. Thanks! Julie for the idea, she did the same design.
I have the BBD all stitched, now just have to finish that one off too.


I have been reading some new awesome blogs lately.
My problems with blogger all of a sudden cleared up.
I finally weeded my google reader, maybe that helped.
Thank you for all the comments and e-mails. I really love to hear from you.
And just because I seem to get more comments when I post a pic of Brianna, here she is playing in the leaves.

Hey! Where did this shoe come from?

When I take her for a walk, she thinks she has to step on every single leaf, so it takes a long while just to walk to the mailbox, lol.

I received my blog candy from the very talented Karin today. Even though some were broke, they are just gorgeous in real life. I plan on doing some kind of spring or summer biscornu with them. Thank You! so much Karin I absolutelty love them.

Thank you for all your continued support.

I am still wishing for a stitching friend, I must have used up all my wishes, :(

Happy Stitching! Don't forget to floss every single day ;)

16 comments:

Cindy F. said...

Ranae, your blog looks great!!
(I need to work on mine.)
Congrats on your pinkeep finish! It is just adorable! Beautiful job!

Brianna is PRECIOUS!!!

staci said...

Adorable pinkeep (I've got that pattern too...someday!)

And Brianna is too sweet...it's so cute to watch them discover new things :)

Pumpkin said...

LOL! I love the fact that you are already counting down to next Halloween ;o)

Warm Wishes is adorable and nicely done as a pinkeep!

Brianna is so cute :o)

Lucy said...

Warm winter wishes is so cute...I may have to stitch that one...nice job!

tkdquintmom said...

What a cute idea for a pinkeep! Oh how I wish I could not have a care in the world again...especially in a pile of leaves...precious

Lennu said...

Congratulations on the finish, it's a beautiful pinkeep! Lovely design :)

Brianna looks so cute :)

Laura said...

Warm Winter Wishes and Brianna are both too adorable for words. Congratulations on the finish!

Karol said...

Congrats on the beautiful finish! Brianna is to cute!

Julie said...

Ranae, the pinkeep looks great, love the backing fabby it's just perfect.

Brianna looks adorable, they are so gorgeous at this age.

The Button Witch said...

Fantasti Finish And Brianna is so cute
When u say stitching friend what do you mean? Someone who can stitch with you?

stitcherw said...

What a delightful pinkeep, Wishes, looks wonderful all finised up that way. Brianna is so cute with the leaves, my DD also loved playing in and stepping on them (expecially when they were really dry and would crackle). Brianna also made an adorable Elephant, fun costume.
Sue

Aussie Stitcher said...

Your pinkeep turned out great, love the backing fabric. Brianna is cute as always.

Sally said...

I LOVE your pinkeep Ranae! It's gorgeous. I love this design and stitched it myself a few years ago and it's hanging above the shelf above my PC.

Brianna is so sweet!

Stitchingranny said...

Well of course we granny's always have a sigh over babies lol.

The WWW is just so sweet.

Carla said...

Beautiful pinkeep Ranae!! Great job :)

Sharon said...

Cute finish!