Monday, November 10, 2008

A little sparkle in my sparkle

What did I do this past weekend?
This is what I finished





When Witches Go Riding by The Prairie Schooler


I did this little freebie in just a few short hours, can be found Here
The photo looks a little funkie, with a faded sparkle, but really it looks nice. I used one strand dmc and one strand Krninik blending filament. I wished it would have come out like it looks in real life, lol
I am in a hurry just look at how crooked the PS is, lol, not to point it out or anything,lol.

I have BBD finished, now I just have to dig out my Christmas fabric, so I can finish a few.

And here is the last one I started before heading off to bed. I will leave it as a little teaser for now

I hope you all have a great start of the week

Happy Stitching

15 comments:

Julie said...

The PS halloween design is wonderful as is the jingly christmas one. Fabric for the new start is exciting, i have absolutely no idea what it might be!

Erica said...

Your witch sampler is just wonderful! Sure to be a classic!
I have to put it on my hopelessly long and ever growing wish list!

Cindy F. said...

Ranae, your blog looks great! Love the colors!
Congrats on your 2 beautiful finishes! Love them both!
Also love the fabric on the mystery piece. I have no idea what it can be, but can't wait to see more!

Pumpkin said...

WOOHOO! Congrats Ranae! Love it :o) Actually, I love both of them. LOL! I just saw that freebie come up.

Hmmm....what are you stitching on that last one????

Lennu said...

The PS design is great, congratulations! It's such a lovely design and so is the little ornament :)

Mylene said...

Your PS finish looks wonderful, Well done!!
The freebie finish is just lovely. Looking forward to see how you finish it off.

Laura said...

When Witches Go Riding is fantastic! Congrats on its finish and the Jingle ornament.

Dawn B. said...

Love the halloween finish. Great start on the other one and look forward to seeing more of it.

Shell said...

great work,you always pick out such nice projects.

Sally said...

Both your finishes look fantastic Ranae! Love the new start too but no idea what it is! The fabric is gorgeous!

tkdquintmom said...

The PS turned out GREAT! It looks like such a quick stitch! This is in my stash as well but your needle is smoking...mine not so much. LOL

Tammy said...

All your stuff looks great, but your Witches Riding piece is awesome!!!!! I bought that pattern recently and need to do it.

Carla said...

Great finishes!!! And can't wait to see more of your new start..the fabric is amazing!

Sharon said...

They are both beautiful finishes.

Kathy said...

Great finishess. That Witches Go Riding stitched up fast.