Saturday, November 22, 2008

Woohoo!! Peacock Sampler is finished

Hello!

I stitched and stitched last night and finally finished it. I need to find a frame, maybe something with a touch of gold.




The Peacock Sampler by Goode Huswife
stitched on a mystery cream with VC silks.
Next up is my BOAF, so watch for another finish soon.
I just had to grab my camera when I seen this. I didn't think this would ever happen, but it did and I have proof






taaada!!!








What's so unusual about this picture????
The kitty queen let Brianna get that close to her, I just couldn't believe my eyes when I walked in and seen Brianna had crawled up on my lounger, in a matter of seconds, lol. She did get to touch her, just a wee lil bit. Smidget ususally hides downstairs when she is over and we don't catch a glimpse of her till Brianna is gone.

Here's a pic looking out that big window, NO snow as of yet :(




This is where I am as of this afternoon with White Christmas. I know I am going to try to finish it as my first flatfold. Wish me luck

Can someone help me with this pattern? I found it in an old Bible I don't use. I believe it came from a magazine, I just don't remember. I don't have enough material on the edges to work with, so I might just add a piece of felt to finish it off.

Don't forget to enter for the drawing on the next post down.

Don't forget to floss!!!

Happy Stitching!!

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

your peacock finish is delightful, very primitive looking. The ornament is so cute too.

Your window view is awesome, it's starting to look like winter.

temari by the sea said...

Beautiful sampler!

GoldenAngelsWorks said...

What wonderful pieces.

Clara said...

Your peacock is beautiful!

Laura said...

Congratulations on your beautiful finish! And you have a beautiful view outside your window, even without snow.

Stitchingranny said...

The peacock sampler is so pretty, thats a new one to me.

I wish I had a view like that from my window.

Cindy F. said...

Congrats on your gorgeous finish!!
WTG!! All of your stitchings are so pretty:)

Karol said...

Great finishes!

Julie said...

What a precious pic of Brianna and kitty

Peacock looks fab, nice colour thread on that one. Cant help with the bible one, not seen it before.

Wonderful view from your window, i could sit looking out of there all day.

Dani - tkdchick said...

Your Peacock finish is just lovely. How about looking with a frame with a touch of copper or aged/green copper?

Your stitching is coming along nicely!!!

Anonymous said...

WoooHoo. Congratulations on the finish.

Shell said...

Peacock finish is lovely,looking forward to pics of the frame you pick.

stitcherw said...

Peacock looks lovely all finished up. Fun picture of Brianna too. That's great she was able to get that close to say hi, I'll bet she was very pleased with herself.
Sue

Pumpkin said...

It's gorgeous Ranae!!!! I love the colors :o)

What a cute picture. LOL!

Carla said...

Beautiful finish Ranae!

Aussie Stitcher said...

Peacock sampler looks great, and as always Brianna is so sweet. Love the view that you get from your window.

Teri said...

I LOVE the peacock sampler. What wonderful colors!